How to measure the success of your heritage project workshop
We can provide your organisation, group or team with a ‘closed’ interactive workshop tailored to your own needs
Whether you are putting together a funding application or coming to the end of a grant-aided heritage project you’ll know that evaluation is something you’ll need to get to grips with.
Our experienced team will guide your group through the basics of project and programme evaluation, highlighting the benefits and pitfalls to watch out for. You will learn the basics of project evaluation for heritage projects, including how to pick measurable outcomes and identify lessons learned.
In this interactive webinar we will explore why its important to evaluate a project and how evaluation fits in the various stages of a project’s lifecycle.
We will also look at how you can use evaluation to see ‘what has worked’ and where you might do things differently in future.
- Understand the role of evaluation in a project
- Know what a logic model is and how to use it
- Understand the differences between short, medium and long term outcomes
- Identify different evaluation research tools
- Reflect on how you can identify realistic outputs and outcomes for your own project
- Understand how you can use your evaluation to identify what you have achieved and the ‘lessons learned’
If you would prefer an ‘in person’ event, we can come to you, or arrange a venue as part of our training offer
Our workshops are run by experienced staff at TDR Heritage. Find out more about us here www.tdrheritage.co.uk/about-us
For any questions or information please contact email@example.com or fill out the form below
Request a price or register your interest in our ‘How to measure the success of your heritage project workshop’ for organisations or groups
TDR Heritage is a recognised IHBC training provider and Association for Heritage Interpretation Corporate member.