TDR Heritage has an unparalleled background in the development, delivery and evaluation of successful HLF-funded Townscape Heritage schemes.
We are a highly experienced team with a detailed understanding of what
makes successful application – both from the point of view of scheme
development and project implementation.
In addition to being experienced in writing Stage 1 and 2 bids for funding, we also have a background in actually having delivered a THI scheme (Derby THI) and we were commissioned by the HLF to evaluate 25 completed THI schemes across the UK, the findings from which helped with the development of the relaunched 'TH' in 2013.
In developing any application, we use our substantial experience of the key elements of Townscape Heritage applications and delivery and, through working with leading heritage Activity Planners and Quantity Surveyors, we provide a 'one stop shop' for the full package of Stage 1 and 2 requirements for any TH application, including:
· Writing complete and successful TH bids at Stage 1 and 2
· Delivering an achievable TH programme for conservation-led regeneration and public engagement in the activities
· Evaluating, Reviewing and Developing THs
· Preparing TH Assessments of Heritage Need
· Preparing Assessments of Financial Need for grant purposes
· Preparing Conservation Area Management Plans & Management & Maintenance Plans
· Developing detailed scheme plans for buildings, areas and activities
· Activity Planning, public consultation and stakeholder engagement